Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)

Overseas student health cover (OSHC) is insurance that provides cover for the costs of medical and hospital care which international students may need while in Australia and is mandatory for international student visa holders. OSHC will also cover the cost of emergency ambulance transport and most prescription drugs. How do I get Overseas Health Cover? You will need to complete an Application for OSHC which is available from registered OSHC providers and the forms can be found on OSHC providers websites. Your local education adviser can lodge your OSHC form and payment at time of processing your enrolment to study in Australia. We can assist you to apply for OSHC. Just let us know at time of application.