Apply for Certificate
Please read this before you proceed with your certificate request
In order to issue your certificate, we require the following:
- You have paid all fees - please check with our administrative staff if you unsure about this
- A valid working with children check (not required for Aged Care and Home and Community Care courses)
- Your grades are all marked and show a satisfactory result in your Moodle grades. If you have wrong grades or a grade is missing, please contact your trainer to rectify this before you complete this application.
- Your Apply First Aid Certificate (we might ask for a copy)
- Your work placement book has been marked as satisfactory, and the mark appears in your Moodle grades
- AQTF survey completed (you will do this once you press the proceed button on the bottom of this page)
Please do not proceed with applying for your certificate if you do not have the above requirements as it will cancel your certificate application form.
If you have any questions regarding applying for your certificate, please contact us